Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013

NEWSFLASH Leprechaun: Origins (2013)


Like Bubbles De Vere (Little Britain) would say: Oh my God, I can't believe it!

I am such a horror- movie- fan, I cannot describe how I simply love it to get goosebumps all over my body because a crazy serial- killer hunts innocent virgins through some college halls. (Yes, some time I'll need a shrink because of that)

When I was a teenager, I loved Fridays the most, because our TV Station showed horror movies rated R. I saw A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Shining, Child's Play and Leprechaun. Although it is one of the first movies who starred Everyone's Darling Jennifer Aniston, I've only met a few people who remember that piece of cult.

Now he's back. Christmas in January! (Or in March, if the release- date may stay). Executive Producer Michael Luisi says "The tone is going to be a little darker, a little more traditional horror than the Warwick Davis ones that people remember, trying to find a way to please fans of that genre but at the same time this is really being played for scares."

I'm going to watch it no matter what!

The "new" Warwick Davis will be Dylan Postl (a very small WWF SmackDown! 'actor') hopefully Davis will be seen as a cameo.

To bring back some retro-  feelings and childhood/ puberty, watch out the trailer of the 90's



See also: movieweb.com Article

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen